Friday, March 27, 2009

Mid-Term-a-palooza

I'm often left amazed by the variety and creativity that our class produces in its projects. People take the short assignment and go in all different directions, and our mid-term was no exception. I was very pleased to see unique takes on the narratives and some people really pushing themselves in terms of skills and technique with the software. And wow, Finalcut Pro! Way to go you guys. This leaves me very excited to see what happens with the video projects soon to be coming. You're setting the bar high for yourselves, but I have no doubt in my mind that I'll continue to be impressed.

I also really enjoyed the interactive class aspect of our techno teach-in by Caitlin and Meaghan. Very fun taking the entire class into a MOO, and especially amusing when we were called out in a matter of minutes as a class, and then seemed to cause a mass evacuation by the usual inhabitants of Lambda-Moo. Maybe they fled in fear of Artbot's critical eye and sharp wit?

No comments:

Post a Comment